Viajes El Corte Inglés is a company dedicated to managing travel and among other services, it offers a
personalised service for business clients. Our strategy is focused on providing an excellent service that is
safe and economically and environmentally sustainable, ensuring respect for the environment during its
entire life cycle. This business strategy is the frame of reference to establish the following objectives:
- Establish an Integrated Management System (IMS) aimed at meeting our customers’ and stakeholders’ needs
expectations, by monitoring indicators, analysing risks identified in processes, defining objectives,
assigning responsibilities, managing deviations, taking action for continuous improvement and providing
- Ensure that personnel are adequately trained to successfully fulfil their duties.
- Ensure protection of the environment, prevent pollution, improve environmental performance and
use resources in the course of our activities.
This Policy expresses the Board of Directors’ commitment to implementing and maintaining the IMS, which is
designed to ensure:
- COMPLIANCE WITH ALL LEGAL AND REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS THAT AFFECT OUR ACTIVITIES, AS WELL AS VOLUNTARY
STANDARDS TAKEN AS A REFERENCE TO DEVELOP THE IMS.
- THE NECESSARY TRAINING AND COMMUNICATION TO PROVIDE PEOPLE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED AND A COMMITMENT
SECURITY AND EFFICIENCY IN OPERATIONS, WHILE ALLOWING FOR THEIR DEVELOPMENT AND INITIATIVE TO IMPROVE
- THAT WE PREVENT POLLUTION AND MINIMISE THE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT OF OUR ACTIVITIES, ESTABLISHING
ENVIRONMENTAL OBJECTIVES AND GOALS AND IMPLEMENTING BEST PRACTICES IN ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT.
Viajes El Corte Inglés makes this policy available to its customers, employees and other stakeholders, with
the objective of communicating to them the company's commitment to sustainably developing its activity.